Talent Acquisition Manager
We are Fuse Universal - a fast-growing learning technology company based in the heart of London’s tech hub, Shoreditch. With our unique learning platform, we are redefining the way people and organisations learn and communicate. With a $20m funding round just completed and with 120+ client organisations, including the likes of Spotify, Adidas, Vodafone & Ogilvy already on board, we are creating a culture for more than 100 employees that is friendly, open, energetic and innovative.
Apart from our successful commercial business, we are proud of our charity Fuse School which is close to digitising all of the four core subjects of the secondary school education system into high quality bite size videos free for all. With over 20 million views and 150,000 subscribers, democratising education is at the heart of Fuse.
This is a great opportunity for you to join our mission and help us to create the next generation of education systems for everyone.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing HR team, and take complete ownership of talent acquisition and recruitment at Fuse.
As this is a new role within the business, the Talent Acquisition Manager will act as subject matter expert for recruitment and talent attraction, and will work with our business leaders and line-managers to ensure delivery of high-calibre candidates and talent that meets their needs.
Reporting to the HR Director and based in our head-office in London Shoreditch, this is an exciting position with significant growth potential.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for roles across Fuse, including our UK, South Africa and APAC offices.
- Headhunting top talent for roles at all levels of the business.
- Writing job descriptions and adverts that will attract candidates via job boards and social media.
- Screening incoming CVs, organising appropriately and conducting interviews.
- Ensuring we have a solid PSL in place with specialist recruitment agencies and managing those relationships and day-to-day communications.
- Create candidate pipelines against the future needs of the business and engaging with target candidates through networking, events and other methodologies to optimise hiring opportunity at the appropriate time.
- Negotiating salary packages.
- Significant in-house recruitment experience within a software company, utilising various sourcing methodologies.
- Strong headhunting experience, with demonstrable capability of identifying and placing quality candidates at various levels in Operational, Sales, Marketing, Product or Delivery roles.
- Be a commercial and strategic thinker, able to elicit business goals and get involved with strategic and operational issues.
- Previous experience recruiting within US, EMEA and APAC markets is a bonus.
- Excellent stakeholder management, being able to juggle multiple demands.
- Enjoy working in an open, collaborative style - both in management and cross-functional working and have a positive, solution-focused approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A competitive salary with performance-based bonus
- Perkbox benefits
- 25 days holiday, not including bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- The ability to take a firm hand in your career progression
- Group volunteering opportunities