Marketing Content Writer
We are looking for a marketing content writer to join our small but rapidly-growing Marketing team at Fuse Universal. We engage our customers and prospects by helping them to visualise how they can transform their L&D strategy and improve the productivity of their workforce, so you’ll be responsible for creating content which is educational and valuable to them.
You’ll enjoy researching and writing about topics such as recruitment and hiring practices, employee onboarding and engagement, teaching and learning methodologies, and improving internal communications, in a range of formats such as whitepapers, blog posts, and articles.
Some examples of the types of content you will help to create:
- Interviews with our network of L&D leaders about their challenges and strategies
- Blogs and articles covering the latest thinking in L&D and HR, and social media posts to promote them.
- Whitepapers describing our research into different aspects of L&D, sometimes collaborating with external researchers or partner companies.
- Case studies explaining how our customers are using Fuse to drive employee learning and engagement.
You don’t have to be an expert on L&D to apply for this role – we are fortunate to have many experts in-house (some of our employees have led L&D teams at large companies – they will be a great resource for you to draw upon). However, you should be passionate about using words to tell compelling stories. You’ll also be willing willing to take the time to really understand the challenges that our customers and prospects have, and all the ways in which they can solve them (including, but not limited to, working with Fuse).
You should have:
- Excellent writing, reporting, proofreading and editing skills
- Professional experience as a writer (ideally for a B2B audience)
- Enthusiasm to delve into a new topic and understand it
- A love of storytelling and crafting content that really engages the reader
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what interests our target audience
- A willingness to experiment and try new approaches and formats
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Some knowledge of SEO and content optimization
- An interest in social media
- Experience of using Wordpress or similar content management systems
25 days holiday, not including bank holidays
Cycle to Work scheme
2 weeks Paternity 100% pay
6 weeks Maternity 100% pay, 6 weeks 50% pay
The ability to take a firm hand in your career progression
Group volunteering opportunities
Group activity/sport opportunities