Customer Success Manager
We are Fuse Universal - a fast growing learning technology company based in the heart of London’s tech hub Shoreditch. With our unique learning platform, we are redefining the way people and organisations learn and communicate. With a $20m funding round just completed and with 120+ client organisations, including the likes of Spotify, Adidas, Vodafone & Ogilvy already on board, we are creating a culture for more than 100 employees that is friendly, open, energetic and innovative.
Apart from our successful commercial business, we are proud of our charity Fuse School which is close to digitising all of the four core subjects of the secondary school education system into high quality bite size videos free for all. With over 20 million views and 150,000 subscribers, democratising education it at the heart of Fuse.
This is a great opportunity for you to join our mission and help us to create the next generation of education systems for everyone.
As a CSM, your primary responsibility is to ensure your customers maximise the value of their investment in the Fuse platform and our complementary services.
You will be a customer advocate and champion at heart, deeply passionate about the use of new learning technologies to drive performance within organisations. In approach you will be consultative, customer focused and able to provide strategic advice and best practice guidance to our customers.
With great interpersonal skills, you’ll develop key relationships within your customers, understand their objectives, KPIs and personal passions, strengths and weaknesses. An advocate of learning, you’ll take a genuine interest in driving their success with Fuse.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’ll play a role in helping shape Fuse’s customer facing strategies and ensuring alignment between the various departments within Fuse that interact directly or indirectly with your customers.
The nature of Fuse is entrepreneurial in spirit and the Company expects that same entrepreneurial spirit to lead the successful candidate’s passion and practice for Customer Success. Fuse are looking for decisive individuals who combine strategic vision with a hands-on, self-motivated approach.
Most importantly, you will recognise why Fuse’s mission to revolutionise the way the world learns is at the heart of everything we do.
A day in the life of a CSM
- Provide world-class engagement with Fuse’s customers resulting in increased overall customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Develop a trusted partner relationship with all your key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to ensure that their Fuse roll-out is aligned with their ongoing business case and overall strategy; allowing the full potential of their investment in our solutions to be realised.
- Working within our Customer Journey framework, you will use your comprehensive understanding of our products and Customer Success methodologies to provide a tailored adoption and engagement strategy to ensure our solutions meet our customers’ business needs and goals.
- By delivering success across your customer base, you will create the conditions for a successful renewal and for nurturing new opportunities in collaboration with our sales team to unlock the growth potential in our customers portfolio.
- Monitor, identify and manage trends in adoption, utilisation and customer KPIs ensuring any resulting risks arising to Fuse’s business with your customers are clearly understood and articulated to your team and the Head of Customer Success.
- Drive resolution for all high impact issues within your customer portfolio.
- Contribute to the continuing development of Fuse’s Customer Journey framework.
- Must have held an L&D Manager position and had exposure to next generation learning
- Minimum of 3 years in Learning & Development, familiar with learning models, methodologies and modern learning concepts.
- Ability to work with your customers to define KPI’s enabling a clear understanding of their success criteria and ongoing realisation of those results.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, challenge and influence your customers at all levels including at executive and C-level.
- Ability to navigate and advise on complex customer solutions or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems.
- Ability to quickly master Fuse’s solutions, capabilities and core concepts & beliefs.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of learning management solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to interface with all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-demand, dynamic and global work environment.
- Flexibility for travel as required.
- You are hugely passionate about learning and helping our customers achieve success.
- You think acting with integrity matters.
- You collaborate with your team members and other teams within the organisation.
- You listen.
- You think your curiosity is a great virtue.
- You love to innovate and to think creatively.
- Annual Leave: 25 days excluding public holidays
- Non contractual Benefits:
- Perkbox Benefits
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Work-Place Pension