We are Fuse Universal - a fast growing software company based in the heart of London’s tech hub Shoreditch. With our unique learning platform and our focus on corporate learning and productivity, we are redefining the way people and organisations learn and communicate. With a $20m funding round just completed and with 120+ client organisations, including the likes of Spotify, Adidas, Vodafone & Ogilvy already on board, we are creating a culture for more than 100 employees that is friendly, open, energetic and innovative.
Apart from our successful commercial business, we are proud of our charity Fuse School which is close to digitising all of the four core subjects of the secondary school education system into high quality bite size videos free for all. With over 20 million views and 150,000 subscribers, democratising education is at the heart of Fuse.
This is a great opportunity for you to join our mission and help us to create the next generation of education systems for everyone.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our Implementation team. Based in our London office, this is a permanent position with significant growth potential.
As a Solutions Architect, you will act as a key consultant for clients during the sale process and then lead the design and implementation of their Fuse platform. We are looking for somebody who thinks like a learner, has great commercial acumen and can engage with clients of all sizes to understand what drives them, how their business works and how we can engage their learners with best-in-class learning solutions.
Work is primarily structured into projects that encompass a wide range of clients and industries. You will need to have impeccable time management, stakeholder management and analytical skills.
- Lead vision, scoping and style workshops to ensure we understand customers’ business models, their learners’ needs and how we can align with their business objectives.
- Collaborate with experience designers to define learner journeys.
- Work with the Fuse Customer Success Managers to ensure a smooth handover.
- Create documentation and manage sign-offs.
- Scope new feature requests for discussion with the Product team where necessary.
- Flexibility to travel where and when necessary and run workshops out of hours.
- Propose new ways of thinking and change management to our customers.
- You’ll have exceptional analytical skills with an ability to think creatively, identify solutions and generate ideas on the spot.
- You’ll be a strong communicator with an ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution.
- You’ll have experience of experience design including learner journeys and technology platform configuration.
- You’ll hold your own when speaking about technical concepts with the development team and be able to bridge the gap between the technical and business worlds.
- You’ll empathise with our clients and the end-users to develop a product they want to use.
- You’ll believe in continuous learning and sharing knowledge.
- You’ll be keen to push the boundaries of Fuse to provide cutting edge learning experiences.
- You’ll have experience of creating training resources and delivering face-to-face and virtual workshops as well as taking a keen interest in improving our current offering.
- A background in digital learning or L&D with at least 3-years’ experience working with C level stakeholders (external or internal) including global brands is essential.
- Prior experience working with SaaS platform solutions and workshop design and delivery is required.
- Proven track record of engaging with experienced professionals about cutting-edge learning technologies and learning theory and respectfully challenging senior stakeholders (up to and including C-suite).
- Creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Prior experience of working in fast-paced environments and comfortable with ambiguity.
- An understanding of web standards, UX principles and responsive design.
Annual Leave: 25 days excluding public holidays
Non contractual Benefits:
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme